This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon is a relatively new arrival in the Australian retail marketplace. And since its arrival it has been making waves… and saving families real money.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a subscription membership that gives you:
- fast and free shipping on items shipped by Amazon AU with no minimum spend
- free shipping on items shipped from Amazon US (purchased through the amazon.com.au website) with a minimum spend of $49
- Discounted priority delivering on items shipped by Amazon AU and Amazon US
- Access to 2 million ad-free songs via Prime Music
- Access to a rotating selection of thousands of ebooks via Prime Reading
- Access to stream Amazon Originals via Prime Video
An Amazon Prime membership is $6.99/month (or save 30% with an annual membership for $59). If you are a regular online shopper, the savings on shipping you will receive as a member really do add up. The great thing about Amazon is the depth of the product range. You can buy anything from nappies to pet food, computers, power tools and everything in between.
Free 30 day trial
The good news is that if you are unsure about whether to try Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial. With the free trial you can access all the Prime Day deals and determine whether it is right for you.
Prime Day 2019 is really bringing the savings!
- Save up to 35% off selected Baby Jogger strollers
- Save up to 35% off selected Maxi Cosi car seats
- $31.99 for select Huggies one-month supply
- Save 40% off select Beaba Babycook feeding accessories
- Save 30% off select Goodbaby Qbit+ strollers
- Save 35% off selected Ergobaby carriers and swaddles
- Prime members pay $24.99 BabyLove Nappy Pants
- Select Trunki Suitcases for $49
- Spend $50, Save 30% on Household and Pantry Everyday Essentials
- Save up to 30% on select favourites from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more top Toys
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo and Echo Dot
Australian Prime Day deals are available until July 16, 2019 23:59 AEST while Deals from US continue until July 17, 2019 17:00 AEST. That’s 65 hours of Prime Day savings!
There are three types of deals…
Lightning Deals are promotions that appear for a limited time only and are while stocks last, so customers need to be quick to snap them up. Lightning Deals across all categories will be found on Amazon.com.au/primeday, and are available until either the promotion period for the deal expires or all the available promotional discounts are claimed. Customers will be limited to one purchase per Lightning Deal, to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the great savings available.
Spotlight Deals feature deep discounts on popular products and appear live throughout Prime day or while stocks last.
Waitlist – If a lightning deal sells out there is the option to click the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page to receive a notification if more stock is released.
Enjoy the savings!
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!