1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Kid Magazine (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion period is clearly stated on each competition. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to complete the entry form on the individual competition page.
7. The winner/s will be chosen from all the entries received via the online entry form. The Promoter will shortlist all entries and judge the winner.
8. The prizes and values are listed in the giveaway.
9. The winner/s will be the entry deemed most creative by the judges.
10. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. Prizes will be sent directly to the winner at the postal address provided in the competition entry form. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide the correct postal address at time of entry.
12. If further details are required from the winner they will be contacted at the email address provided in the competition entry form. If they do not respond within 5 business days they will forfeit the prize. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide the correct email address at time of entry.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
15. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made The Promoter will notify the public via its website.