So things have had a big shake up around here! I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make some changes at Kid Magazine and now I’m bringing you the result. As I’ve grown, I’ve needed to make a move to a new platform which has meant introducing a subscription fee. I have been blown away by your feedback and support and it has given me so much extra motivation to keep growing Kid Magazine and bringing you more content that you will love.
So what will you find inside Issue 31?
- How do you feel about birth? Expert advice and insights into how to prepare for a “good” birth experience
- Introducing Joolz prams, the ultimate pram for stylish mums and bubs
- Getting organised for a new arrival with 12 simple tips
- The lowdown on babywearing – what it is, the options, choosing a carrier and other things to look out for
- The cutest baby fashion and nursery items
- The essential nappy bag checklist (plus eight nappy bags for every style)
- Tips for bringing baby home from a baby sleep expert
- Four fun homemade baby toys that your toddler can help you make
- 5 minutes with Kerri from Bubba Organics, a divine organic and natural babycare brand
- Five foods that can help you pump up your milk supply while breastfeeding
- Love fresh flowers but want to save some $$? We have four easy floral arrangements to make you (and your wallet!) smile
- Five ways to get outside to enjoy the sunshine and celebrate spring with your kids
- Gorgeous kids swimwear for those upcoming beach days
- Expert tips on a spring relationship revival plus 15 parent-friendly date ideas (no babysitter required)
- Behind the Blog with Kylie from Kidgredients
- Three easy picnic recipes plus some of the best picnic gear around
- Four spring interiors trends to add a splash of style into your home
- Plus all the latest and greatest products for the whole family!
Annual digital subscription