In my beauty bag
Having a beauty routine that is simple, quick and works for you is so important for mums. You have to get ready in a flash, probably with kids running around you or, in my case, usually one on my hip trying to grab for my makeup brushes. I’ve got a great routine that works really well for me. It doesn’t take long for me to get ready and I still look like I’ve actually spent time doing my makeup. Here is what’s in my beauty bag right now…
1. Romy Kosmetik Facial Toner – a spray toner saves me a few seconds in the morning and this one is nice and light. The good thing about a spray toner is you can also use it to freshen up throughout the day.
2. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover* – I love The Body Shop products. This one is so light and does sting the eyes at all.
3. NARS Orgasm Blush – I believe this is one of the most popular selling NARS blushes and no wonder, it is a really pretty pink perfect for brightening up your face.
4. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – this is a really beautiful and light foundation that goes on really easily. I apply with my fingers and get a really nice coverage.
5. By Terry “Color-Fix” Cream Eye Shadow – if there is one beauty product that has really made a difference to how quickly I can get ready it is this one. You just run the stick over your eyelid, lightly blend and you are done. I also run a little on my bottom lid instead of eye liner and it really brightens the eyes.
6. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – it doesn’t clump, goes on lightly and extends the lashes. What more do you want in a mascara?
7. NARS Pro-Prime – ok, maybe I have a bit of a NARS obsession but their products are really fabulous. I pop the primer on with my fingers and let it dry for a few seconds before putting on my foundation.
8. Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub* – I have only just started using this scrub but love it already. It smells divine and is delicate on the skin.
9. QV Gentle Foaming Cleanser* – I’m not usually a fan of foaming cleansers as I find them to be quite drying but this one isn’t. It’s gentle, as the name suggests, and leaves my skin feeling really clean.
10. Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream – another Sukin product but I love using natural products where I can and the price point of Sukin is so good. This moisturiser is really soft and hydrating.
11. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick – I have always been more of a gloss girl but recently started wearing lip stick because it is an easy way to quickly add some colour to your face. This one isn’t drying and the colour lasts quite well.
Products marked with * were gifted to me for the purpose of review.
What is in your beauty bag right now?
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!