The Healthy Mummy Summer 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge starts on 3 November and is designed for busy mums. You receive 28 days of breastfeeding friendly meals plans, 350 recipes and daily exercise plans with videos. Menus and shopping lists are customisable so you can tailor them to suit you and your family. The challenge costs $59.95 to join and also gives you access to a supportive community of 1000’s of other mums on the same journey as you. To give you a “taste” of what you can expect to find in the challenge, here is a healthy chocolate mousse recipe the girls sent over for you to try.
- 60g avocado
- 30g banana
- 1g vanilla extract
- 1g cinnamon
- 15ml honey
- 12g cocoa/cacao powder
- 25g dark chocolate bits
- 5ml coconut oil
- Use a ripe avocado and ripe banana for this recipe.
- In a blender, combine the avocado, banana, cinnamon and vanilla together until smooth.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, slowly melt together the honey, cocoa/cacao powder and chocolate bits with the coconut oil.
- Let the chocolate mix cool down a little and then pulse into the blended avocado mixture.
- Place in a small bowl and serve immediately or place in the fridge for ½ hour to cool down and set a little.
430 calories, 1794kJ, 5.1g protein, 26.4g total fat, 8.7g sat fat, 42g total carb, 36g sugars
You can sign up for Healthy Mummy Summer 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
** This post contains affiliate links. I have not completed the 28 day program but I have read The Healthy Mummy cookbooks and 28 day challenge book and personally used The Healthy Mummy smoothies in the past and think they are great products. I would never recommend something on my blog that I would not recommend to my friends or family.