The Healthy Mummy Summer 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge starts on 3 November and is designed for busy mums. You receive 28 days of breastfeeding friendly meals plans, 350 recipes and daily exercise plans with videos. Menus and shopping lists are customisable so you can tailor them to suit you and your family. The challenge costs $59.95 to join and also gives you access to a supportive community of 1000′s of other mums on the same journey as you. Last week we had the clever chocolate mousse recipe to give you a “taste” of what to expect. And this week is a healthy chicken parmigiana recipe. Enjoy!
- 100g chicken breast, fat trimmed
- 15g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 8g grated parmesan
- 5ml extra virgin olive oil
- 15g mozzarella cheese, reduced fat
- 65ml tomato passata
- 30g baby spinach
- 25g tomato
- 8g pumpkin seeds roasted
- 5ml lemon juice
- Grate the mozzarella and chop the tomato.
- Tenderise the chicken to ½ cm flat with a tenderizer hammer.
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Brush the chicken with half of the olive oil and press the breadcrumb/parmesan mixture over both sides.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the chicken for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the chicken on a lined baking tray and top with the tomato passata and mozzarella cheese. Place tray under griller for 3 mins or so until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Toss together salad ingredients and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve parmigiana with salad on the side.
439 calories per serve 1836kJ, 42.2g protein, 20.1g total fat, 7.1g sat fat, 18.3g total carb, 5.9g sugar
You can sign up for Healthy Mummy Summer 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
** This post contains affiliate links. I have not completed the 28 day program but I have read The Healthy Mummy cookbooks and 28 day challenge book and personally used The Healthy Mummy smoothies in the past and think they are great products. I would never recommend something on my blog that I would not recommend to my friends or family.