If you are anything like me your beauty kit is overflowing with makeup, brushes, creams, lotions, powders and the list goes on. Aside fom your everyday staples and a few products you use on special ocassions, the rest are the remains from past trends (or mistakes), impulse buys and products purchased with good intentions but that never made it in to your beauty routine. There are five items which need to be added to your kit, if they aren’t already there, and you needn’t look any further to find them.
1. Extend the life of your liner pencils by keeping them sharp with the Australis Cosmetics Sharpener. Is it is also easier to apply your liner with a sharp pencil and this sharpener has a flip top lid for collecting shavings so no mess. RRP $5.95, available from australiscosmetics.com.au
2. Keep unruly brows in place with Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel. This product brings definition to brows while keeping them in place all day. RRP $5.75, available from terrywhitechemists.com.au
3. You know you need to clean brushes but don’t have the time or maybe you just don’t want to. Pick yourself up some brush cleaner such as the CLINIQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser. Each month just spray both sides of your brush, use a tissue to wipe off makeup residue, leave to air dry for two minutes and voila – clean brushes! RRP $34, available from clinique.com.au
4. Remove excess oil from your skin during the day with MAC Blot Film. Just dab onto your face and oil disappears without removing or altering makeup. The bonus is they fit in any bag for a beauty fix on the go. RRP $21, available from maccosmetics.com.au
5. Get every last drop from your cream beauty products with the BeautyPRO Cream Spatula. It is also great to use to avoid contamination from direct contact or for mixing products together. RRP $12.95, available fromi-glamour.com
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!