This is one DIY decoration project that really is so easy to make. The longest part about it is waiting for the paint to dry but even the painting is optional!
You will need:
- a Kaisercraft letter
- 40-50 small foam flowers (depending on the size of your letter)
- paint and a paint brush (optional)
- hot glue gun
- double sided tape or a hook to hang the letter (optional)
1. Paint the front and sides of the letter. This is optional as it will still look gorgeous if the wood is left natural. I painted my letter white to match the furniture it will be near. If you prefer the natural look or don’t have time, then don’t paint it. If you are painting, you will need to do at least 2 coats.
2. Using a hot glue gun, place some glue on the bottom of the flower and stick it to the letter, one at a time. They will need to be quite close together to create a full look.
And that is all. It really is that simple. Be careful with a hot glue gun around kids but if they want to help out you can get them to paint the letter or pass you the flowers. If they really want to do the glueing, you could use superglue or craft glue but you will need to allow drying time.
I am going to pop some double sided tape on the back of the ‘O’ I made and put it on Olivia’s bedroom door. Or you can hang yours on a wall, stick it onto a bedhead, rest it on top of a tallboy or make a whole name in floral letters.