Today is a very special day for me. It marks the 5th anniversary of Kid Magazine! In that time, as well as getting married and making 1.5 babies, moving house and renovating our home, I have produced:
- 2,000+ magazine pages across 30 issues
- 500+ blog posts
- 1,300+ photos on Instagram
- 4,600+ tweets
- Facebook posts too many to count
- two Facebook groups
I’m pretty impressed with myself! But as I enter year six of Kid Magazine, it’s time for a change. And this change is one that I have been very nervous about. After four years and 30 issues of the Kid Magazine bi-monthly digital magazine I will now be charging a subscription fee to download and read each issue. I have kept the fee as low as possible so read on for the details plus a very special introductory price.
I’m so passionate about helping you in your mum life, whether it is recipes to cook for the kids, fashion suitable for chasing around after the kids or some inspiring reads to help you overcome fears or hurdles in you life. And so most of my offering to you will remain the same:
- weekly blog posts to help you have a stylish and happy life with your kids
- regular webinars with subject matter experts sharing advice and the ability to ask questions
- the Mum Life Facebook group to connect with other mums in a positive and inspiring forum
- the Savvy Mama Shoppers Facebook group to hear about all the latest sales for you and the kids
- regular emails with tips, tricks and hacks for mum life
- my 100% commitment to making Kid Magazine a place to laugh, discover and indulge. I won’t take myself too seriously – I will just bring you the content that you are asking for
The hours that I invest in Kid Magazine each day, week, month are massive. My love and passion is what has grown Kid Magazine to where it is, at a place where I need to move to a larger platform to continue my growth.
Now onto the offer!
An annual digital subscription (6 issues) to Kid Magazine will cost $13.97 but as a thank you for your support, I have a special offer for signing up before the launch of the October issue. The early bird special offer is an annual subscription for $9.97 and you will also receive a free copy of the 28 Day Mummy Mojo Challenge ebook, valued at $14.95. That is a saving of $18.95. This offer will expire at midnight AEDT on Tuesday, 4 October 2016.
The magazine will continue to grow and I have big things planned to expand the content and inclusions in the pages. If you go back to my first few issues, you will see how far I have come. All self taught and driven by passion and purpose. There are exciting times ahead and I can’t wait to share them with you.
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!