I love seeing the looks of joy that spread across my kids faces as they open their presents on Christmas morning. It is present enough for me! These fun and fabulous gift ideas are sure to please the kids on Christmas morning.
Fairy Doors with a DIFFERENCE!
Opening Fairy Doors – quite literally – open the door to a magical world of fantasy.
Individually handcrafted from timber by Dawn & Julie, a mother and daughter team in Melbourne, they have even designed colour co-ordinated fairy door sets with over 200 accessories to collect, so a child can create their own magical fairy wonderland.
With 11 different colours, including Glitter, Rainbow, Elf, Glow in the Dark and even battery operated “Light Up Fairy Doors”, this family business has captured the market on beautiful, high-end quality fairy doors with a DIFFERENCE!
And the sweetest part about Opening Fairy Doors is that parents can leave little notes and treats “from the fairies”, which not only inspires a child’s sense of make-believe but also encourages positive behaviour and helps through difficult stages.
What an amazing gift this Christmas!
“The look in your child’s eyes when they wake to find that a fairy has visited is priceless” Julie says. “Even the smallest of treasures left by the fairies, brings the biggest of smiles!”
Opening Fairy Doors: $36.00
Starter Sets: $65.00
Light Up Fairy Doors: $39.95
Little Nutty by Nutcase Helmets are the world’s favourite helmet for toddlers on the go. Nutcase specialises in making brain-loving helmets that actually fit well, and which your kids want to wear. Unique features include original and awesome graphics, Nutcase’s Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle, Adjustable Fit
System, branded foam padding for comfort, soft chin pad, and removable visor for sun and rain protection. Founded by former Nike Creative Director Michael Morrow. Nutcase will keep your kids happy as they grow, ride, skate, or scoot. Baby Nutty Helmets are priced at $99.99 or Little Nutty for $109.99. #nutcasehelmetsau #ilovemybrain
Small friends can make big allies.
Wobbly Jim is a fun, quirky, rhyming tale of a pirate with a wooden leg and his ship, ‘The Merry Cow’, by Australian author, Kate Toon.
His is a story of triumph over adversity, friendship, loyalty and adventure.
Suitable for children of all ages, from 3 to 103.
“Love this hilarious children’s book! In fact, it’s one of very few books that my husband and I both look forward to reading to our toddler (over and over again).” Stephanie Ward
Use offer code KIDMAG for a 10% discount off the cover price.
Enter the magical world of mermaids this summer with Pink Poppy. Be enchanted by the current collection of mermaid dresses, tea sets, accessories and more. You will even find some perfect unicorn presents flying around to tempt you – a one stop magical girls shop!
Filled with fun, unique toys, Lucas loves cars will help you to find
the right toy for your kids. You know the one – it looks gorgeous on the shelf, but doesn’t stay there for very long, because it’s the one they always want to play with.
With spots on their side and soft velvet all down their back, you will find yourself smitten with this cuddly Dino and his little friend. Priced from $34.
1. Elf on the Shelf products, prices range from $29.95-$69.95, www.littleadventboxes.com.au
2. Kid’s Backpack – Age 3+ Dino Black & White, $34.99, www.babymel.com.au
3. Frankie Ray sunglasses, $29.95 each, Available from David Jones
4. Honeycomb Print Play Pouch, $70.00, www.playpouch.com.au
5. Schoenhut Black Baby Grand Piano – 30 Keys, $249, motherandbabyshop.com.au
6. Cabbage Patch Kids 14-inch Kid (for 3+ years), $89.95, Available from Big W, Toys R Us, Myer, Toyworld and Independent Toy Retailers
7. Candylab Heirloom Wooden Cars (not recommended for children under 3), various from $29.95, www.until.com.au
8. Little Belle Nightlight – Black & Gold, $149.95, little-belle.com
9. Petticoat Princess Parisian inspired petticoat tutus, available in Noir (Black), Crème (Ivory), Rose (Dusty Pink), Argenté (Silver), Cherise (Burgundy) in 3 sizes small (0-3), medium (3-5) and large (6-9), $89.95, www.petticoatprincess.com.au
10. Bug Print Sleeveless Hoodie, $48.95 now $36.70 (sizes 2-6y), www.baobab.com.au
Wobbly Jim by Kate Toon – Use code KIDMAG for 10% off the cover price. www.katetoon.com/wobblyjim
Little Advent Boxes – Join the newsletter community to receive a 5% discount coupon. www.littleadventboxes.com.au
Lucas Loves Cars – Receive 15% off orders over $50 using code KIDGUIDE15. Valid until 31 December 2017. lucaslovescars.com.au
Header, Opening Fairy Doors, Nutcase Helmets, Wobbly Jim, Pink Poppy and Lucas Loves Cars images by Hipster Mum
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to help me keep the lights on and the coffee flowing.
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!