Give the gift of handmade this Christmas with these beautiful handmade products. Support small makers and find truly unique products that you can’t find in the big shops.
Madeit is Australia’s largest online marketplace for locally handmade goods. More than just a marketplace, we’re a digital community of artists, craftspeople, and lovers of Australian handmade.
Madeit values quality craftsmanship and unique products. We
nurture creativity and ingenuity. We share passions and hobbies. Join us in supporting Australian small business and family-friendly income opportunities for mums and dads.
A gift should be given with love, and made with heart, and you’ll find the perfect Christmas gift at Madeit.com.au
1. Playtime or bedtime canopy by nelliesfolk, $129, www.madeit.com.au/nelliesfolk
2. ‘Cheeky Critters’ reversible denim drawsting bag by Vintage Denim and Co., $30, www.madeit.com.au/vintagedenim
3. Paint-your-own cookie by Dough Re Mi, $8.50, www.madeit.com.au/doughremi
4. Washable silicone donut necklace for kids by Harlequin Fox, $13, www.madeit.com.au/HarlequinFox
5. Balloon ball by Yesterday’s Rainbow, $14, www.madeit.com.au/YesterdaysRainbow
6. 12-piece handmade wooden castle with rainbow door by One Spotty Dog, $59.45, www.madeit.com.au/OneSpottyDog
7. Girls gym wear sizes 2-13 by Boggs & Earp Designwear, $50, www.madeit.com.au/Boggsandearp
8. Satin dolls nightie by Sew Much to See, $6, www.madeit.com.au/jubblybubbly14
9. Kids chalkboard travel placemat by The Laminated Cotton Shop, $24.95, www.madeit.com.au/TheLaminatedCottonShop
10. Triple link family pendant necklace in rose gold, yellow gold and silver by Max & Me Designs, $159, www.madeit.com.au/MaxandMe
Header and main image by Hipster Mum
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!